We love hosting vendor fairs to connect our amazing customers with small businesses in Lake Norman. If you are interested in participating please sign up below. We ask that you show up if you sign up and you market the event to your sphere so we can all have a fun & busy day. There is a small fee which covers our costs for events. Please ensure you complete the sign up form as well as pay to reserve your spot. Thank you.
Please complete these 2 items to register:
- Pop Ups are located at our Davidson Store: 265 S Main Davidson NC 28036
- Please show up 30-60 minutes prior to event start time to set up
- Please have technology needed for you to accept card payments as well as cash
- You earn 100% of what you sell, we don't ask for a % of sales.
- Please have all your set up ready - table, tablecloths, signage etc. Please ensure your area is pretty so the event looks amazing for our customers. Please hide your storage under your table.
- Please be energetic and introduce yourself to customers when they are shopping, they want to learn about your business.
- Please market the event - if we all market well, we'll have great traffic and have plenty of opportunity to interact with the community.
- You'll be able to have about 6'x4' of space. Location is first come first serve on morning of event.
- Because our porch is 117 years old and original Eucalyptus wood, it's fragile. Please do not move any furniture on the porch. If you are setting up on the porch, please involve an employee and please only set up 1 table that has rubber feet. Please do not slide anything on the porch. Sorry for all the rules, we just love our porch and want to keep it very pretty, we appreciate your help!
- Our front yard is small, please no tents to keep the space open and airy and inviting.
- You can park across the street on Main, on Walnut or the church parking lot often has plenty of spaces. If you need to unload, feel free to park in our lot and then move your vehicle after for customers. Parking in the church lot and walking over is often the easiest, whatever you prefer.
Thank you. Should have any urgent needs please reach out to Kim at [email protected]