MINI MAKER MARKET: Saturday Dec 9 10-1
We see so much creativity from the Lake Norman Youth we wanted to provide a place for them to showcase their handmade products.
LINK FOR SIGN UP:
LINK TO PAY FOR REGISTRATION:
- Event is being held at our Davidson Store 265 S Main Street
- Please sign up (link above) so we can hold a spot for you.
- You have all summer to make your product - make as many products as you think you can sell! Varied product is always a great idea as customers may want color or size options as an example.
- Please come up with a Business Name and a logo. It can be as simple as your name and what you sell or you can have fun with it. Making a logo will be fun!
- You'll need to have prices for all your products. Remember, you want to cover your costs and earn a little bit for yourself - that doesn't always happen but that's the goal! Price all your items before the event.
- You will need to bring a table, tablecloth and anything else you need. Please ensure your area is pretty so the event looks amazing for our customers. You'll hide your storage under your table behind your tablecloth.
- You will earn 100% of what you sell!
- We will ask customers to bring cash for your products. We can help you with change as needed.
- Please show up 30-60 minutes prior to the event.
- We will market the event to the community, please also market the event to your family + friends. Please ask your parents to share news about the event as well.
- We are charging each maker $10 (link is in sign up) - that fee is to ensure you are committed to showing up to the event. 100% of the funds collected by the registration fee will be donated to Ada Jenkins. Knotty and Board Interiors will also donate a portion of their profits earned during the market to Ada Jenkins!